In general, each and every dealer who is making annual turnover above Rs.20lakh should register for GST.Registering GST is mandatory and everyone falls under the category shouldn’t escape from registering it. Gone are the days when the tax payers complicates filing their tax in the respected department. With the advent of online gst registration process, tax filing has become basic now. The process can be completed in a snap of finger. There are few who baffles the GST filing process and if youare one amongst them, then the step by step procedure explained below will ease your intimidation.
Step by Step Procedures of GST registration on online:
Going through the below mentioned will pave a way to successfully register in GST.
Step 1: Visit GST website where you can fish out Register Now belowTaxpayers (Normal).
Step 2: From here onwards, the registration process is divided into two parts.
- Go forNew Registrationbutton
- ChooseI am a – select Taxpayer in the drop-down
- Tag your State and District listed in the drop down menu.
- Inscribe the Name of Business as well as its PAN number
- Feed in the Email Address as well asMobile Number. You will receive OTPsto the registered email id and mobile number.
- Hit on Proceed.
- Feed the OTP you have received on the email and mobile. Choose on Continue. If you have received no OTP on youremail id and mobile number. click on Resend OTP
- Temporary Reference Number (TRN) has been sent to you now. Checkout your email and mobile. Write down the TRN and keep it safe.
- Visit GST portal once again and hit on Register Now.
- Under Temporary Reference Number (TRN) inscribe yourTRN and thecaptcha Now hit on Proceed.
- You will receive an OTP on the registered mobile and email id. Enter the OTP and hit on
Step 3: Inscribe all the details and submit proper documents with utmost precision.
The following are the list of documents that are mandatory to be kept handy at the same time ofsubmitting an application for GST registration.
- Constitution of the taxpayer
- Evidence for the location of business
- Bank account information
- Endorsement form
Step 4 – Just the onceevery bit of the details are fed in,reach the Verification page.mark on the declaration and submit the application via any of the following ways –
- Businessbe required to submit application by means of DSC
- If you areusing e-Sign method then – OTP will be sent to registered Aadhaar number
- If you are using EVC method then – OTP will be sent to the registeredmobilenumber
A success message is put on show and Application Reference Number(ARN) is forwarded to registered email and mobile. This is the intimation of successfully registering on GST.